Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lazy Wednesday

I am moving in exactly 1 week and what am I doing?? Blogging and cooking dinner. I'm just not in the mood to pack, this weekend I'll do it (yeah, right!) Anywho, I've started this whole "eating healthy" thing again like I did my senior year of college (1 year ago) and lost a ton of weight so here I go again after 6 months of marriage.... dieting. I feel like I'm starving. I started the 3 day diet (google it!) and supposedly you lose up to 10 pds in 3 days. We shall see.

Tonight I'm trying something a little bit different for dinner, mind I already had my grilled chicken salad but this is for my man. I bought a Jambalaya rice a while back when it was on sale so I decided tonight to try it. Right now i'm boiling stew beef in tomato sauce and diced tomatoes with a little salt and pepper. Once that is done I'm going to cook up the rice and hopefully throw the beef in it. Taylor loves rice and I had the meat already in the freezer so why not try it, sure is simple. Of course i'll make him a salad with a few pepperonis on it.

Tomorrow is my last day with my children i've been taking care of all summer, i'll be sad but it only means school is about to begin and routine is in order! I can't believe i'll be 23 in less than 2 weeks...ugh, I feel 16 again.

Here's to making it through the night without a snack--I wish I had a girls group that worked out together and held each other accountable. Miss that part of college life for sure! I always had someone to do it with me or work out....

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment