Well, after 9 days of vacation and eating out.... I've had my fair share of food! So what does that mean?! Lettuce, grapes, shakes, and specialK is my new eating plan. After a while you just can't take it any longer.
I've failed on the recipes, I haven't been home to cook up anything. I did work on my classroom yesterday and it made me sooo happy! I'm so excited about this year. It's already looking so awesome (thanks to my hubby!)
I've got so much to do, not to mention we move next Wednesday and I haven't started packing. Thank goodness our washer and dryer sold.
I've been watching kids all summer and I only have three days left, they have been so fun (maybe a handful) but so precious. I'm going to miss them for sure. This summer has been eventful. The Lord always meets my needs even when I don't deserve it. Thankful for his provision. Now if Taylor could find something we would be on track!
I'm not going to lie, going on my 2nd year of eating dinner alone wasn't my first choice for being a newlywed but I've made it... And hopefully not for much longer!
Enough rambling, the power is out and I have a freezer full of meat. Praying it doesn't ruin! Enjoy your Tuesday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment