What a fun day today was... Took the kids to see Ice Age, ate Japanese, free Starbucks, dinner with the best friends, and for the next week we are DOG sitting! Yes, some of you well know I'm not the biggest DOG lover ever, but Taylor wants a dog so bad I thought this would be fun for him! We just gave him a bath and now i'm laughing at Taylor who is sitting blow drying her hair and has been for the last ten minutes.
I did however miss free chicken day at Chick-fil-A, which is rare because that is my addiction! Tomorrow is a busy day, wedding to attend and so forth. It'll probably also be a turkey bacon, biscuit type morning. To all of you who think you could never eat Turkey bacon, you should try Oscar Myer. I didn't think I could do it but, I love it, its quite addicting. Each piece is only 25 calories! Costco has a pack of 4 for 7.99, can't beat it! Always in the freezer for whenever I need it.
Enjoy your weekend!! New Ideas coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment