I've been searching for a cheap way to take the roll...well I've found it. I went to the dollar tree today and found two round pizza pans and with a few items I had at home already I was able to make this awesome board! I put a little magnetic strip behind each number to make it stick. Check it out! Magnetic Lunch Board I just used my hot glue gun, nothing else was needed.
I have a super delicious restaurant anyone in the Greer/Greenville area need to check out for lunch! MiMi's Japanese Steakhouse in Greer is delicious! Its in downtown Greer, 6.95 for lunch portion chicken or shrimp, cook in front of you, AND its enough food to take home for dinner! My lovely friend Kelsey took me there today and I was so stoked because of the prices!
Also, anyone getting married or needing wedding/ribbon/craft supplies needs to go visit Wilsons (five and dime) in Greer. Super great prices on ribbon.
Tonight is breakfast night in the Vanderlip house. We are having biscuits and gravy, hash brown casserole, and eggs. (Fattening right?!)
New hash brown casserole recipe for you to try!
1 8oz sour cream
2 cups shredded cheese
bacon bits
1 package ranch dip ( just go ahead and stock up on these at ALDI, CHEAP! Don't waste your money on the Hidden Valley packets in Walmart or Bi-Lo)
1 bag of shredded hash browns
Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in the hash browns ( I mix it all in the same pan i'm cooking in) bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Now, this is enough for 2-4 people. Double it for a bigger family. Honestly, I use real potatoes if i'm out of shredded and sometimes i'll put in cream cheese instead of sour cream... You can add/subtract what you wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment