Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Fun

Such an eventful weekend... Left for Charleston with Taylor's mom and sisters at 6:30am on Friday and returned midnight that night. Fast but nice trip i'd say. I missed my precious husband so I drove back to Greenville instead of staying in Pageland. Pathetic? nahhh, I just like being with him. Especially on the weekends! 


Today I hit some major sales in the grocery department. Bi-Lo had sooo many things b1g1 that I couldn't resist. I love the feeling of saving a ton of money and stocking up! My bill was $81 and some change but with my coupon and bonus card it came to a total of $50! I was ecstatic. I pretty much buy anything that is b1g1 (if it is a good deal) and then I won't have to buy it for at least another 1-2 months. Things like dishwasher soap, baggies, rice, toilet paper, paper towels...you know the essentials! 


I made our menu for the month, THAT is a TASK! I sit down and write down the days we will be home and then the meals that we want to have. I don't necessarily stick to it, but at least I have that many meals planned out and bought. I stocked up on chicken and hamburger meat last week when it was b1g1 so it made this pay check a little easier. 


New Pork Chop recipe to come tomorrow... 
Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment