Well, dinner was going to be wonderful, until I forgot to put it in the crockpot this morning, then Taylor forgot to put it on before he left for work... so I had a coupon for a delicious pizza and cheese bread from Tony's which I grabbed after I went to Aldi and Walmart.
Today had to be the longest day, definitely had 2 cups of coffee this morning but after dinner I crashed for two hours. Felt like a school day, not looking forward to the exhaustion it brings!
Here is the pork chop recipe just in case you want to try to tomorrow.
1 can of cream of chicken
pork chops
1 ranch packet
Put all the ingredients in a gallon size zip lock bag, mix in the bag and let sit overnight or 4-6 hours. Put in the crock pot and cook for 4 hours. (less if they are thin pork chops) and add water as needed.
I found thin sliced boneless pork chops on sale at Ingles, so here is to a cheap dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment