Today was a fun day, my dear friend Andrea and I went to IKEA to snatch some deals for our classrooms.... I came home with more things for my house- go figure! My lovely sister was able to come up, always so comforting to see my sissy... Miss her so much. Life sure does change when you grow up!
I picked up Madison, Taylor's sister on the way home. She is spending the week with us... Lots of fun things planned, which brings me to dinner....
PIZZA!
Easy recipe you would love:
Can of crescent rolls, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce (optional).
Take your crescent rolls and stuff with the pepperoni and cheese and a little pizza sauce and throw in the oven and cook until the rolls are lightly brown. Such a delicious and cheap appetizer or meal for 2.
Now, if you are feeling adventurous, I always make homemade pizza. Very simple and its quite the favorite around the Vanderlip house. I buy the Jiffy pizza crust, 2 bags of mozzerella cheese, pepperoni, and pizza sauce. You won't use all the pizza sauce so put in a container and save in the frig for next time. Follow the directions on the back of the box for the pizza dough. Spread it out in two pans, I use square cookie sheets (SPRAY IT!) Use flour to keep the dough from sticking to your hands. Once you have spread out the dough, cook in the oven until crust is lightly brown. Take it out and top with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. Stick back in the oven until cheese is melted.
As Taylor says, "Add this to the weekly favorite!". Honestly, I'm not that good of a cook, but I love to try new things, I read the directions, and take risks!
No comments:
Post a Comment